Below you will find the information you need to finalize your presentations.
It is highly recommended that all the speakers upload their presentation files (USB or CD) at the Speaker Preview desk located at the conference venue, at least one day and at the latest three hours before their presentation. Presentations will be distributed and projected to the meeting rooms via a central computer system. All meeting rooms are equipped with a laptop and an LCD Projector. Kindly note that the use of a personal laptop or/and any other device is not recommended and it is upon the speaker’s responsibility.
As a reminder, VHS videos, 35 mm slides, overhead projection (transparencies etc.) will not be available.
- Presentations need to be in .ppt or .pptx or .pps (PowerPoint and PowerPoint Show)
- Duration for oral and highlight presentations is 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions)
- Duration for Keynote presentations is 40 minutes
- Screen ratio depends on hall allocation. Usually, the preferred ratio is 4:3 or 16:9
- Use a common font type (such as Arial, Veranda, etc.), as special fonts might not be available
- Insert pictures as JPG (not TIF or PNG), so as to preserve image quality
- Insert videos as AVI or WMV (not MOV), since QuickTime and other file types tend to run errors
- Always bring a copy of your slide set with you, on a USB flash drive!
Portrait orientation - A0 size - 118.9cm (height) x 84.1cm (width) or 46.8inches (height) x 33.1inches (width)
Allocate the top of the poster for title and authors (as stated on the submitted abstract).
Text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
Limited pins needed for affixing the poster will be provided to presenters on site.
Poster authors are requested to stand by their poster during on their assigned date in order to be present for discussions and answer to any questions related to their poster.
The Congress Secretariat has provided the possibility of having your poster printed on-site, at the cost of 25 euros.
To order your poster printed please click here. Deadline for file-submission is September 6th!