Below you will find the information you need to finalize your presentations.
Presenters are strongly encouraged to upload presentations to the Speakers’ Slide Preview Desk at least 1 day prior their session, evidently according to their schedule.
As a reminder, VHS videos, 35 mm slides, overhead projection (transparencies etc.) will not be available.
- Presentations need to be in .ppt or .pptx or .pps (PowerPoint and PowerPoint Show)
- Duration for oral and highlight presentations is 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions)
- Duration for Keynote presentations is 40 minutes
- Screen ratio depends on hall allocation. Usually, the preferred ratio is 4:3 or 16:9. Kindly visit this page again after August 20th to refer to final specifications
- Use a common font type (such as Arial, Veranda, etc.), as special fonts might not be available
- Insert pictures as JPG (not TIF or PNG), so as to preserve image quality
- Insert videos as AVI or WMV (not MOV), since QuickTime and other file types tend to run errors
- Always bring a copy of your slide set with you, on a USB flash drive!
Portrait orientation - A0 size - 118.9cm (height) x 84.1cm (width) or 46.8inches (height) x 33.1inches (width)
Allocate the top of the poster for title and authors (as stated on the submitted abstract).
Text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
Limited pins needed for affixing the poster will be provided to presenters on site.
Poster authors are requested to stand by their poster during on their assigned date in order to be present for discussions and answer to any questions related to their poster.
The Congress Secretariat has provided the possibility of having your poster printed on-site, at the cost of 25 euros.
Online submission link will be available soon. Deadline for file-submission is September 6th!